On this page:
- Albert Johnson a.k.a. Prodigy: Albert Johnson, better known by his stage name Prodigy, is an American rapper and one half of the Hip-hop duo Mobb Deep with Havoc. He is the great-great-grandson of the founder of Morehouse College.
- read more about Prodigy
- Albert Johnson, known as the Mad Trapper of Rat River, was a fugitive whose actions eventually sparked off a huge manhunt in the Northwest Territories and Yukon in Northern Canada. The event became a media circus as Johnson eluded the Royal Canadian Mounted Police team sent to take him into custody, which ended after a 150 mi foot chase lasting more than a month and a shootout in which Johnson was fatally wounded on the Eagle River, Yukon. Albert Johnson was a pseudonym and his true identity remains unknown.
- nationality: Canada
- died on (83 years ago)
- Albert Johnson was a U.S. Representative from Washington state.
- Albert Johnson III is a Canadian Football League player for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. Johnson played his college football for Southern Methodist University and then signed with the Saskatchewan Roughriders where he played three games in 1999. Johnson then signed with the Blue Bombers and went on to win the league's Rookie of the Year Award in 2000 after leading the league in return yardage. He signed with the Miami Dolphins in 2001 and later played with the New York Jets and Houston Texans but suffered injuries throughout his National Football League stint. In 2006 Johnson returned to the Blue Bombers and once again led the CFL in return yardage and was second in combined yards to team-mate Charles Roberts.
- Albert Johnson: Albert M. Johnson was an American Hall of Fame jockey. Born in the rural community of Milan, Washington, Albert Johnson began his career in 1917 at Playfair Race Track in nearby Spokane. His success at local racetracks led to a move to tracks in the New York City area where he was the principal jockey for Morvich in his undefeated two-year-old season in 1921 and with whom he won the 1922 Kentucky Derby. Johnson was hired by prominent owner/breeder Willis Sharpe Kilmer, whose racing stable had included Sun Briar and Exterminator. Riding for Kilmer brought Albert Johnson rode Exterminator to a number of important wins and ended 1922 as the United States Champion Jockey by earnings.
- Albert Johnson was a Canadian amateur football player who competed in the 1904 Summer Olympics..
- born on (136 years ago)
- nationality: Canada
- Albert Johnson a.k.a. Albert W. Johnson: Albert Walter Johnson was a Republican member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Pennsylvania.
- read more about Albert W. Johnson
- Albert Johnson: Albert E. Johnson was an English professional rugby league footballer from the 1930s to 1950s, playing at representative level for Great Britain, and England, and at club level for Warrington, as a wing, i.e. number 2 or 5. He also appeared for Wigan as a wartime guest player.
- Albert Johnson is a film director, film producer and screenwriter.
- Albert Johnson: Albert A. Johnson was an American track and field athlete who competed in the 1904 Summer Olympics.
- born on (137 years ago)
- died in (44 years ago)
- Albert Johnson is an author.
- born in (112 years ago)
- died in (23 years ago)
- written works: "Directing methods", "Psalms for the new millenium", "To see a play", "Days without daddy", "Glory Goldy", "Elementary comprehension", "Drama for junior high", "Best church plays", "If this be bliss", "Church plays and how to stage them", "Go ye to Bethlehem", "Oral reading: creative and interpretive", "Drama"
- Albert Johnson was a professional footballer who played as an outside right for Everton, Chesterfield and Witton Albion. He was born in Weaverham, Cheshire.
- born on (95 years ago)
- Albert Johnson was the father of American Football player Devon Johnson.
- parent of Devon Johnson
Albert Johnson is a fictional film character.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Albert Johnson
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Bill J Leonard, Jill Y. Crainshaw
John Paul II, Pope Johns, Vernon Johnson, Albert Johnson, Elizabeth A. Johnson , Jerry Johnson, Phillip Johnson, Richard Johnson, Sonia Johnson, Theodore Johnson 's Universal Cyclopedia Johnston, Robert K. John XXIII, Pope Jonathan ...
Containing Principally the Biographies of the Men and Women, Both Ministers and Laymen, Whose Labors ... Helped Make the A.M.E. Church what it is : Also Short Historical Sketches ... by Richard Robert Wright, John Russell Hawkins
Albert Johnson was left the task of consolidating and permanently establishing the work so nobly begun by Bishops Turner and Coppin. After the conaecration and appointment of Bishop Johnson at St. John's African Methodist Episcopal ...
Albert Johnson; Vice President, Oscar Ebb; Secretary ...
The World's Population: An Encyclopedia of Critical Issues, Crises, and Ever-Growing Countries (2014)
by Fred M. Shelley
The act is often known as the Johnson-Reed Act, after its primary sponsors, Representative Albert Johnson of Washington and Senator David Reed of Pennsylvania. Both Johnson and Reed were members of the Republican Party. The act ...
Asian Americans: An Encyclopedia of Social, Cultural, Economic, and Political History [3 volumes] (2013)
An Encyclopedia of Social, Cultural, Economic, and Political History by Xiaojian Zhao, Edward J.W. Park Ph.D.
Charles Evans Hughes, the United States secretary of state, asked United States Representative Albert Johnson (R-WA), the chairman of the House Committee on Immigration and Naturalization and the primary sponsor of the Johnson bill, ...
The Bankers Encyclopedia (1921)
Sancis to Albert Johnson. Sargeant ee Austin, auk Cent . C. Kelsey. auk Rapid J. A. Sean. wage-- See Shakopee. ...See St. Paul. Seaforth See Redwood Falls. Webeka See Wadena. See Glenwood. See Center City. Julius A.Coller. See Ada.
Albert Johnson, Biloxi, Miss. L. A. Israel, Plaquemine, La. J. R. Cochran, Galveston, Tex. Two classes of members, insured and associate, belong to the order. The insured receive sick and death benefits, which are derived from monthly dues.
Hiller, Albert Johnson, A. B Klee, Fr Knuf, W Kolbe, F. H Lawonn, L Pastor Pastor Pastor Pa: tor Pa tor Prcfeisor Teacher Teacher Pastor Pastor Em. Pastor Pastor Teacher Teacher Teacher Teacher Pastor Em. Pastor Em. Teacher 1864 1891 ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Johnson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Albert Johnson
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Albert Johnson
Co. A, 13th KS. Infantry
Photo credit: jajacks62
- Albert Johnson
Bain News Service,, publisher.
[between ca. 1915 and ca. 1920]
1 negative : glass ; 5 x 7 in. or smaller.
Title from data provided by the Bain News Service on the negative.
Forms part of: George Grantham Bain Collection (Library of Congress).
Format: Glass negatives.
- Scott Albert Johnson at Eddie's Attic open mic night
Photo credit: Carl Black
Quotes about Albert Johnson
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Albert Johnson"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Albert Johnson to find many related words and phrases!