On this page:
- Albert Johnson a.k.a. Prodigy: Albert Johnson, better known by his stage name Prodigy, is an American rapper and one half of the Hip-hop duo Mobb Deep with Havoc. He is the great-great-grandson of the founder of Morehouse College.
- read more about Prodigy
- Albert Johnson, known as the Mad Trapper of Rat River, was a fugitive whose actions eventually sparked off a huge manhunt in the Northwest Territories and Yukon in Northern Canada. The event became a media circus as Johnson eluded the Royal Canadian Mounted Police team sent to take him into custody, which ended after a 150 mi foot chase lasting more than a month and a shootout in which Johnson was fatally wounded on the Eagle River, Yukon. Albert Johnson was a pseudonym and his true identity remains unknown.
- nationality: Canada
- died on (83 years ago)
- Albert Johnson was a U.S. Representative from Washington state.
- Albert Johnson III is a Canadian Football League player for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. Johnson played his college football for Southern Methodist University and then signed with the Saskatchewan Roughriders where he played three games in 1999. Johnson then signed with the Blue Bombers and went on to win the league's Rookie of the Year Award in 2000 after leading the league in return yardage. He signed with the Miami Dolphins in 2001 and later played with the New York Jets and Houston Texans but suffered injuries throughout his National Football League stint. In 2006 Johnson returned to the Blue Bombers and once again led the CFL in return yardage and was second in combined yards to team-mate Charles Roberts.
- Albert Johnson: Albert M. Johnson was an American Hall of Fame jockey. Born in the rural community of Milan, Washington, Albert Johnson began his career in 1917 at Playfair Race Track in nearby Spokane. His success at local racetracks led to a move to tracks in the New York City area where he was the principal jockey for Morvich in his undefeated two-year-old season in 1921 and with whom he won the 1922 Kentucky Derby. Johnson was hired by prominent owner/breeder Willis Sharpe Kilmer, whose racing stable had included Sun Briar and Exterminator. Riding for Kilmer brought Albert Johnson rode Exterminator to a number of important wins and ended 1922 as the United States Champion Jockey by earnings.
- Albert Johnson was a Canadian amateur football player who competed in the 1904 Summer Olympics..
- born on (136 years ago)
- nationality: Canada
- Albert Johnson a.k.a. Albert W. Johnson: Albert Walter Johnson was a Republican member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Pennsylvania.
- read more about Albert W. Johnson
- Albert Johnson: Albert E. Johnson was an English professional rugby league footballer from the 1930s to 1950s, playing at representative level for Great Britain, and England, and at club level for Warrington, as a wing, i.e. number 2 or 5. He also appeared for Wigan as a wartime guest player.
- Albert Johnson is a film director, film producer and screenwriter.
- Albert Johnson: Albert A. Johnson was an American track and field athlete who competed in the 1904 Summer Olympics.
- born on (137 years ago)
- died in (44 years ago)
- Albert Johnson is an author.
- born in (112 years ago)
- died in (23 years ago)
- written works: "Directing methods", "Psalms for the new millenium", "To see a play", "Days without daddy", "Glory Goldy", "Elementary comprehension", "Drama for junior high", "Best church plays", "If this be bliss", "Church plays and how to stage them", "Go ye to Bethlehem", "Oral reading: creative and interpretive", "Drama"
- Albert Johnson was a professional footballer who played as an outside right for Everton, Chesterfield and Witton Albion. He was born in Weaverham, Cheshire.
- born on (95 years ago)
- Albert Johnson was the father of American Football player Devon Johnson.
- parent of Devon Johnson
Albert Johnson is a fictional film character.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Albert Johnson
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
With Biographical Sketches of the Leading Men and Women of the County and Environs who Have Been Identified with the Growth and Development of the Section from the Early Days to the Present by Annie L. Stringfellow Morrison, John H. Haydon
Glines, a teacher in the Bell school at Los Alamos; Albert Johnson is a rancher living at Los Alamos; Everett P. was drowned in an old, open well; and James VV. is a large rancher residing at ...
The Floor of Heaven (2012)
A True Tale of the Last Frontier and the Yukon Gold Rush by Howard Blum
by James Albert Johnson is a lively and well-researched account by the man who providentially found Carm-ack's papers in a secondhand A NOTE 0N ...
Albert Johnson; Vice President, Oscar Ebb; Secretary ...
by Larry G. Murphy, J. Gordon Melton, Gary L. Ward
Theodore Judson Jemison William Henry Jemagin Johnnie Colemon Institute Vernon Johns Harvey Elijah Johnson Henry Theodore Johnson James Weldon Johnson John Albert Johnson John Howard Johnson Joseph Andrew Johnson, ...
The World's Population: An Encyclopedia of Critical Issues, Crises, and Ever-Growing Countries (2014)
by Fred M. Shelley
The act is often known as the Johnson-Reed Act, after its primary sponsors, Representative Albert Johnson of Washington and Senator David Reed of Pennsylvania. Both Johnson and Reed were members of the Republican Party. The act ...
by John Russell Hawkins
Albert Johnson was left the task of consolidating and permanently establishing the work so nobly begun by Bishops Turner and Coppin. After the consecration and appointment of Bishop Johnson at St. John's African Methodist Episcopal ...
An Encyclopedia by Huping Ling, Allan W. Austin
However, influential politicians such as Congressman Albert Johnson (RWA), chairman of the House Committee on Immigration and Naturalization, and groups such as the America Federation of Labor, the Immigration Restriction League, and ...
Albert Johnson, Biloxi, Miss. L. A. Israel, Plaquemine, La. J. R. Cochran, Galveston, Tex. Two classes of members, insured and associate, belong to the order. The insured receive sick and death benefits, which are derived from monthly dues.
Hiller, Albert Johnson, A. B Klee, Fr Knuf, W Kolbe, F. H Lawonn, L Pastor Pastor Pastor Pa: tor Pa tor Prcfeisor Teacher Teacher Pastor Pastor Em. Pastor Pastor Teacher Teacher Teacher Teacher Pastor Em. Pastor Em. Teacher 1864 1891 ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Johnson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Albert Johnson
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Albert Johnson
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Albert Johnson"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Albert Johnson to find many related words and phrases!