On this page:
- Albert Kelly is an Australian professional rugby league footballer for Hull KR of the Super League. He formerly played for the Gold Coast Titans and Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks in the National Rugby League. He primarily plays five-eighth, half-back or full-back.
- Albert Kelly a.k.a. Albert H. Kelley was an American film director. He is often credited as Albert Kelly or Albert Kelley. After previously working as an assistant director, he directed a large number of short and feature films between 1921 and 1953 generally for low-budget companies. His most ambitious films was the 1928 Argentine historical epic The Charge of the Gauchos.
- read more about Albert H. Kelley (film director)
- Albert Kelly a.k.a. Al Kelly, Jr. is a copywriter.
- read more about Al Kelly, Jr.
There are other people with in their name, like Albert Kelly Toler.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Albert Kelly
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Bankers Encyclopedia (1917)
Canterbury Albert Kelly. E. W. Sims. H. W. Corey H. G. Hendricks.
by William Biddle Atkinson
Albert Kelly, of Portland. SINGLETON, JAMES WILLIAM, Paducah, Ky., of English -Irish descent, son of Dr. Samuel F. and Louisa (Collins) Singleton, was born in Grant CO., Ky., Aug. 23d, 1829. Having graduated in March, 1854, from the med.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Kelly
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Albert Kelly
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Albert Kelly to see it in context!