On this page:
- Albert Lambert a.k.a. Albert Bond Lambert was an American golfer who competed in the 1900 Summer Olympics and in the 1904 Summer Olympics. He was also a prominent St. Louis aviator and benefactor of aviation.
- read more about Albert Bond Lambert
- Albert Lambert was an actor.
- also known as Albert Lambert fils, Raphaël Albert Lambert fils
- born in (150 years ago)
- profession: Actor
- died in (74 years ago)
- read more about Albert Lambert (actor)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Albert Lambert
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Dictionary of Films (1972)
by Georges Sadoul, Peter Morris
Dir Charles le Bargy, Andre Calmettes Seen Henri Lavedan Art Dir Bertin Mus Saint-Saens Cast Le Bargy, Albert Lambert, Gabrielle Robinne, Berthe Bovy, Dieubonne Prod Film d'Art. 921 ft. Henri III (Le Bargy) summons the Duc de Guise ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Lambert
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALBERT LAMBERT
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Albert Lambert!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Albert Lambert to find many related words and phrases!