On this page:
- Albert Lee: Albert William Lee is an English guitarist known for his fingerstyle and hybrid picking technique. Lee has worked, both in the studio and on tour, with many famous musicians from a wide range of genres. He has also maintained a solo career and is a noted composer and musical director.
- also known as Lee, Albert
- born on (72 years ago) in Leominster
- nationality: England
- profession: Singer-songwriter, musician, guitarist, songwriter, music director
- member of musical groups:
- genres: Rockabilly, Rock music, Rhythm and blues, Country, Rock and roll
- albums: "Heartbreak Hill", "Black Claw & Country Fever", "Gagged But Not Bound", "Hiding", "Real Wild Child", "Speechless", "That's Alright Mama & Black Claw Sessions", "Live From Mars", "Road Runner", "Albert Lee", "Eric Clapton / Jimmy Page & Albert Lee", "No Introduction Necessary", "Everything I Do Is Wrong"
- "The Strat Pack: Live in Concert"
- "Guitar Heroes"
- "Tom Principato: Anniversary: Celebrating 40 Years of Roots Guitar Playing"
- "Albert Lee & Hogan's Heroes: Live in Paris"
- "Albert Lee: Country Boy"
- "Bill Wyman's Rhythm Kings: In Concert"
- "Eric Clapton: Crossroads Guitar Festival 2007"
- "Rock Masters: Emmylou Harris"
- "Bill Wyman's Blues Odyssey: A Journey to Music's Heart and Soul"
- "Albert Lee & Hogan's Heroes: Live at Stazione Birra, Rome"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Grammy Award for Best Country Instrumental Performance - "Foggy Mountain Breakdown", with Gary Scruggs, Earl Scruggs, Vince Gill, Steve Martin, Leon Russell, Marty Stuart, Jerry Douglas, Randy Scruggs, Glen Duncan & Paul Shaffer
- Grammy Award for Best Country Instrumental Performance - "Foggy Mountain Breakdown", with Earl Scruggs, Gary Scruggs, Glen Duncan, Jerry Douglas, Leon Russell, Marty Stuart, Paul Shaffer, Randy Scruggs, Steve Martin & Vince Gill
- official website: www.albertlee.co.uk
- Albert Lee a.k.a. Albert G. Lee: Lieutenant Colonel Albert G. Lee was a British radio pioneer.
- read more about Albert G. Lee
- Albert Lee: The Rt Rev Albert William Lee was an Anglican Bishop in the mid 20th century.
- also known as Albert William Lee
- written works: "Charles Johnson of Zululand", "Once dark country"
- Albert Lee is a film producer.
- also known as Nga-Bok Lee
- profession: Film producer
- films produced:
- some of the nominations and awards:
- Albert Lee is an author.
- born in (74 years ago)
- written works: "How to save money through group buying", "Henry Ford and the Jews", "How to profit from your arts and crafts", "Call me Roger", "The total couple", "The World's Exploration Story", "Country Legend", "Live from Mars", "Virtuoso Techniques", "Advanced Country Guitar", "Thrilling Escapes by Night", "Albert Lee Highlights", "Weather wisdom", "Highlights"
- Albert Lee is a nominee in the News & Documentary Emmy Award for New Approaches: Documentaries.
- film produced: Los Angeles Times: Caught in the Crossfire: Victims of Gang Violence
- nominated to News & Documentary Emmy Award for New Approaches: Documentaries - "Los Angeles Times: Caught in the Crossfire: Victims of Gang Violence", with Myung Chun, Barbara Davidson, Mary Cooney, Chad A. Stephens, Alan Hagman
- News & Documentary Emmy Award for New Approaches: Documentaries - "Los Angeles Times: Caught in the Crossfire: Victims of Gang Violence", with Alan Hagman, Mary Cooney, Chad A. Stephens, Myung Chun, Barbara Davidson
- Albert Lee was the father of Jack Lee.
- Albert Lee a.k.a. Albert 'Sumo' Lee: Albert 'Sumo' Lee is an actor.
- read more about Albert 'Sumo' Lee (actor)
There are other people with in their name, like Albert Lee Ueltschi.
- Albert Lee is a fictional character from the 1996 film Love Serenade.
- Albert Lee is a fictional character from the 2001 film Fulltime Killer.
"Albert Lee" is a musical album of Albert Lee.
- released in (35 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Albert Lee
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Colin Larkin
Albert Lee (Polydor 1982) , Gagged But Not ...
by T.J. Carty
LINTON Albert Lee ROMAINE, ROBERT DEXTER George Payson A ROMAN CATHOLIC Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin A ROMAN CATHOLIC CLERGYMAN OF BALTIMORE John Baptist Mary David ROMAN CORRESPONDENT OF ...
The Waverley Dictionary (1885)
An Alphabetical Arrangement of All the Characters in Sir Walter Scott's Waverley Novels, with a Descriptive Analysis of Each Character, and Illustrative Selections from the Text by May Rogers
Albert Lee consults with Br. Roche- cliffe— Alice's enthusiastic loyalty. XXIII. The character of King Charles' " disposition to gallantry "— Consultation. XXIV. Louis Kerneguy wins the friendly interest of Sir Henry and daughter —Antipathy of ...
by Lol Henderson, Lee Stacey
” Led by seminalguitarist Albert Lee, ...
by Jan Onofrio
SMITH ALBERT LEE, ...
by Harris M. Lentz III
Fields, Lee ( Albert Lee Hatfield; b. August ¡8, ¡930; d. June 4, 2000) began wrestling in Missouri as Albert ...
by John Grasso
Andrew Hankinson Albert Lee Hatfield John FinlayJr.
Encyclopedia of Percussion (2013)
by John H. Beck
Chad Wackerman (Frank Zappa, Steve Vai, Albert Lee), Denny Fongheiser (Tracy Chapman, Counting Crows, ...
by Geraldine Rhoades Beckford
Jones, Robert Louis Spaulding, Albert Lee Clarksburg Jones, Edwin T. Denmar Bampfield, Samuel Jones Crichlow, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Lee
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Albert Lee
Cavern Wall of Fame: Albert Lee
Cavern Wall of Fame, Mathew Street, Liverpool: Albert Lee
Photo credit: Dark Dwarf
Anagrams of ALBERT LEE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Albert Lee!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Albert Lee to see it in context!