On this page:
- Albert Lewin was an American film director, producer, and screenwriter.
- also known as Albert Parsons Lewin, Allie proncounced Ollie, Al, Albert E. Lewin
- born on (121 years ago) in Brooklyn
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Screenwriter, film director, film producer
- died on (47 years ago) in New York City of pneumonia
- read more about Albert Lewin (film director)
- Albert Lewin a.k.a. Albert E. Lewin is a screenwriter.
- read more about Albert E. Lewin
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Albert Lewin
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Sixth Edition by David Thomson
the painterin The Moon and Sixpence (42, Albert Lewin) ...
by Jill Berk Jiminez
After seeing the painting, Albert Lewin, who was directing a Metro-Goldwyn- Mayer adaptation of Oscar Wilde's novel The Portrait of Dorian Gray, hired Albright to do the portrait of Dorian Gray for the film, using the actor Hurd Hatfield as a ...
by Thomas S. Hischak
Marin Tim Whelan Albert Lewin Alfred Hitchcock John Huston Film The Unknown Guest The Battle of Russia Ladies Courageous 675 TIOMKIN, DIMITRI.
The Encyclopedia of Fantasy (1999)
by John Clute, John Grant
Dir Albert Lewin. Paintings of Gray Ivan le Lorraine Albright, Henrique Medina. Dir ph Harry Stradling. Screenplay Lewin. Based on The Picture of Dorian Gray ( 1891) by Oscar WILDE. Starring Richard Fraser (James Vane), Lowell Gilmore ...
by Jerry Roberts
began in British movies as a film editor during World War II, cutting features directed by Clive Brook, Carol Reed, David Lean, Albert Lewin, Brian Desmond Hurst, Ronald Neame, Anthony Pelissier, Henry Comelius, and Robert Parrish.
by Vincent Terrace
Gloria Loring Writer: Debra Frank, Bruce Taylor, Paul Higgins, John Donley, Howard Meyers, Bill Shinkai, Glenn Padnick, Donald Rose, Jill Gordon, Warren Murrais, Sandy Veith, Norman Leibman, Alan Rosen, Albert Lewin, Howard Leeds, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Lewin
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Albert Lewin for some fun with words!