On this page:
- Albert Lewis a.k.a. Al Lewis was an American character actor best known for his role as Count Dracula lookalike "Grandpa Munster," opposite Fred Gwynne's and Yvonne DeCarlo's characters on the CBS television series The Munsters and its subsequent film versions. Later in life, he was also a restaurant owner, political candidate, and radio broadcaster.
- read more about Al Lewis (actor)
- Albert Lewis: Albert E. Lewis was a Broadway and film producer. Born in Poland his family emigrated to the Lower East Side of Manhattan, New York, when he was a boy. He became a vaudeville comedian, then started a partnership producing one-act plays for vaudeville. Around 1930 he moved to Hollywood, and worked as a film producer with Paramount, RKO and MGM until after World War II.
- also known as Albert E. Lewis
- born on (131 years ago) in Kolno
- nationality: Poland
- profession: Film producer, theatrical producer
- parent of Arthur Lewis
- died on (37 years ago) in Beverly Hills
- films produced:
- Albert Lewis: Albert Ray Lewis is a former American football player who played in the National Football League for the Kansas City Chiefs and the Los Angeles/Oakland Raiders. Considered one of the best cornerbacks in league history, Jerry Rice once said that Lewis was the "toughest" cornerback he faced.
- Albert Lewis a.k.a. Albert L. Lewis: Rabbi Albert L. Lewis was a leading American Conservative rabbi, scholar, and author; President of the Rabbinical Assembly, the international organization of Conservative rabbis; and Vice-President of The World Council of Synagogues. In 2009, the award-winning author, Mitch Albom, wrote about Lewis, his childhood rabbi, as the main character in the non-fiction book, Have a Little Faith. The book, hailed as a story of faith that inspires faith in others, concludes with the eulogy that Albom delivered at Lewis's funeral, on February 12, 2008.
- read more about Albert L. Lewis
- Albert Lewis: Albert John Francis Lewis was an eminent Welsh Anglican priest in the late twentieth century: he was the Archdeacon of Margam from 1981 to 1988; and Archdeacon of Llandaff from 1988 to 1991.
- born in (95 years ago)
- nationality: Wales
- profession: Priest
- died in (8 years ago)
- Albert Lewis is a former editor of science-fiction fanzine Shangri L'Affaires.
There are other people with in their name, like Albert Lewis Fletcher.
Albert Lewis is a fictional character from What Dreams May Come.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Albert Lewis
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Elin Woodger, Brandon Toropov
François-Antoine Fort Mountain leadership Fort Rock Camp Lemhi Pass foxes Lemhi River France LePage, Jean-Baptiste Frazier, Robert letter of credit fur trade letters Gallatin, Albert Lewis, Meriwether Gass, Patrick Lewis, Reuben Gates of ...
by George Stade, Karen Karbiener
Lewis was born in Belfast, Ireland, to Albert Lewis, a solicitor and partner in a boiler-making and shipbuilding firm who loved books and humor, and Florence Hamilton, daughter of ...
Encyclopedia of the Jazz Age (2015)
From the End of World War I to the Great Crash by James Ciment
Langston Jones, Bobby Keaton, Buster Kennedy, Joseph La Follette, Robert Landis, Kenesaw Mountain Lasker, Albert Lewis, John L. Lewis, Sinclair Locke, Alain Luce, Henry Mayer, Louis B. McAdoo, William G. McKay, Claude McPherson, ...
by Neil J. Salkind
Marion Eugene Patrick Ralph Oscar Edgar Names: Jacob Isaac Peter Andrew Richard Alexander Jesse Alfred Francis Michael Martin Edwin Frank Fredrick Albert Lewis Robert Edward Samuel David Daniel Benjamin Cluster 3: Zero to log2, ...
by Melissa U. D. Goldsmith, Paige A. Willson, Anthony J. Fonseca
Harris, Albert Lewis; aSSiStant DirectorS: James Turley, Robert M. Webb; Director of photography: Isidore Mankofsky; eDitorS: Maury ...
by John Grasso
They include Garland Boyette, Willie Brown, Junious “Buck” Buchanan, Willie Davis, Andrew Glover, James Harris, Gary Johnson, Charlie Joiner, Ernie Ladd, Albert Lewis, Frank Lewis, Clifton McNeil, John Mendenhall, Woody Peoples, Jake ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Lewis
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Albert Lewis to find many related words and phrases!