On this page:
Who is Albert Marre?
Albert Marre was an American stage director and producer.
- also known as Albert Eliot Moshinsky
- born on (91 years ago) in New York City
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Oberlin College
- profession: Theatre director, actor, theatrical producer
- parent of
- died on in Manhattan
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Tony Award for Best Director - "The Chalk Garden"
- nominated to Tony Award for Best Direction of a Musical - "Man of La Mancha"
- Tony Award for Best Direction of a Musical - "Man of La Mancha"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Albert Marre
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Mark A. Robinson
Theater: ANTA Washington Square Theatre, 2,328 performances Music: Mitch Leigh Lyrics: Joe Darion Book: Dale Wasserman Director: Albert Marre Choreographer: Jack ...
by Jerry Roberts
ALBERT MARRE b. Albert Moshinski, September 20, 1925, New York City Buick- Electra Playhouse: The Gambler, the Nun and the Radio (1960, co-directed with James B. Clark) Marre won a Tony Award for best director for Man of La Mancha ...
1930-2010 by James Fisher
DIRECTING/DIRECTORS ° 2I7 Others, including Joseph Anthony, J osé Ferrer, Gerald Freedman, Joseph Hardy, Albert Marre, Jack O'Brien, Ellis Rabb, Mel Shapiro, Edwin Sherin, Daniel Sullivan, David Wheeler, and Garland Wright, ...
Encyclopedia of the Sixties (2011)
A Decade of Culture and Counterculture by Abbe A. Debolt, James S. Baugess
and Best Direction (Albert Marre). It has been revived four times on ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Marre
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Albert Marre for some fun with words!