On this page:
- Albert Marshall: Albert Elliot "Smiler" Marshall was a British veteran of the First World War and the last surviving British cavalryman to have seen battle on the Western Front.
- born on (118 years ago)
- nationality: United Kingdom
- died on (10 years ago)
- Albert Marshall a.k.a. Alberto Mariscal was an actor and film director.
- read more about Alberto Mariscal (film director)
- Albert Marshall is an American football coach and sports figure in the United States.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Albert Marshall
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by T.J. Carty
AN IRRECONCILEABLE William Brighty Rands AN IRRESPONSIBLE TAXPAYER Mrs Caroline Elizabeth Sarah Norton ANIRRITABLE MAN Robert Barry Coffin IRVING, ROBERT Irving Adler AN IRVINGITE Francis Albert Marshall IRWIN, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Marshall
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Albert Marshall for some fun with words!