On this page:
- Albert Moore a.k.a. Guido Zurli was a film director and screenwriter.
- read more about Guido Zurli
- Albert Moore was an American private serving in the United States Marine Corps during the Boxer Rebellion who received the Medal of Honor for bravery.
- Albert Moore: Albert Edward Moore was an English footballer who played in the Football League for Stoke.
- born in (118 years ago) in Longton
- Albert Moore was an English footballer who played in The Football League for Notts County. He scored the very first League goal for Notts County on the opening day of the 1888–89 season.
- born in (153 years ago) in Nottingham
- Albert Moore was a member of the musical group, Sweetwater.
- also known as Moore, Albert
- member of musical group Sweetwater between and (4 years)
- died in (22 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Albert Moore
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Caryn Hannan
BARRETT, ALBERT MOORE (1871-1936) — Psychiatrist and neuropathologist, was born in Austin, Illinois, the oldest of four Children and only son of the Reverend Edward Newton Barrett, a Presbyterian minister, and Anna Sarah ( Moore) ...
by Ian Chilvers
Rebecca McKie, Margaret Mauger, Janet Mohun, Albert Moore, Sir Felix Moore , Anna Morter, Jenny Mulherin, Lucie Nason, Ruth Nason, Nigel O'Gorman, George Otigbah, Alice Peebles, David Pinder, Richard Platt, Maggie Ramsay, Clare ...
The Oxford Dictionary of Art (2004)
by Ian Chilvers
Robin Loerch, Cathy Lowne, Calista Lucy, Lorrie Mack, Margaret Mauger, Latha Menon, Albert Moore, Sir Felix Moore, Anna Morter, Jenny Mulherin, Lucie Nason, Ruth Nason, Nigel O'Gorman, George Otigbah, Alice Peebles, David Pinder, ...
An International Work of Reference, Complete in Twelve Volumes, with 7000 Illustrations, Colored Plates, Colored Maps and Engravings
Baldry's Albert Moore (1894), and Harold Frederie's 'A Painter ...
by Frank Moore Colby, Talcott Williams
Alma-Tadema, Poynter, and Val Prinsep, whose subjects are Greek and Roman, while Albert Moore and J. W. Waterhouse use classicism as a vehicle for ...
Encyclopedia of Forms and Precedents for Pleading and Practice, at Common Law, in Equity, and Under the Various Codes and Practice Acts (1897)
by William Henry Michael, William Mack, Howard Pervear Nash, Thomas Edward O'Brien, James Cockcroft
301, the declaration, omitting the formal parts, was as follows: "To answer unto Albert Moore, who is Judge of Probate, within and for said county of Somerset, in whose name and by whose express authority this action is brought, by and for the ...
by Delia Gaze
Hansen treats them in a modern fashion, however, under the influence of the painters Albert Moore and Mucha, but it is interesting to note that in the Salome tapestry the erotic undertones are absent. Women in Hansen's tapestries are neither ...
by Joan M. Marter
By the early 1860s, British painters Dante Gabriel Rossetti, Frederic Leighton and Albert Moore, as well as the expatriate American painter James Abbott McNeill Whistler, had initiated the canvases that have come to exemplify “art for art's ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Moore
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Albert Moore
Photo credit: razorsunburn
Anagrams of ALBERT MOORE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Albert Moore!
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Albert Moore to learn how to say it correctly!