On this page:
- Albert Parry: The Very Rev Albert William Parry was the eighth Dean of St David's between 1940 and 1949 and Editor of Y Llan and Church News, the Organ of the Church in Wales.
- profession: Chaplain
- Albert Parry was a Russian-born academic and historian.
- born in (114 years ago)
- died in (23 years ago)
- written works: "Whistler's Father", "America Learns Russian", "Russia's rockets and missiles", "The new class divided", "Russian cavalcade", "The Russian scientist", "Garrets and pretenders", "What women can do to win the war ..", "What boys and girls can do to win the war .."
- Albert Parry is the brother of Keith Parry.
- born in (64 years ago)
- died in of myocardial infarction
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Albert Parry
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Martin J. Manning, Herbert Romerstein
Albert Parry. Although it was actively anti-Nazi, it was generally friendly to the Soviet Union. In 1940, Albert E. Kahn, a Soviet agent, became first the business manager, then the managing editor, and finally the editor.
by T.J. Carty
M'Dermott LECLERC, VICTOR Albert Parry LEE, ...
by Stephen Sloan, Sean K. Anderson
Albert Parry, Terrorism: From Robespierre to Arafat (New York: Vanguard Press, 1976), xi. 12. Reprinted from M. Confino, Daughter of a Revolutionary (London: Alcove Press, 1974) in The Terrorist Reader: An Historical Anthology, ed.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Parry
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Albert Parry for some fun with words!