On this page:
- Albert Payne was an English cricketer. Payne was a right-handed batsman who fielded as a wicket-keeper. He was born at Leicester, Leicestershire.
- Albert Payne is a Special Effects Technician.
- profession: Special effects technician
- Albert Payne is a voice actor.
- profession: Voice actor
- read more about Albert Payne (actor)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Albert Payne
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Oxford University Press
PAYNE, Henry Arthur, sometimes Albert PAYNE, John ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Payne
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Albert Payne for some fun with words!