On this page:
Who is Albert Piddington?
Albert Piddington: Albert Bathurst Piddington was the shortest serving Justice of the High Court of Australia, never actually sitting at the bench. Appointed on 6 March 1913, he resigned on 5 April after opponents questioned his independence.
- also known as Albert Bathurst Piddington
- born on (153 years ago) in Bathurst
- nationality: Australia
- profession: Politician, judge, lawyer
- died on (70 years ago) in Mosman
- written work: "The next step"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Albert Piddington
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Diane Langmore
Sir George Dibbs, Sir George Reid, Albert Piddington, Thomas Price, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Piddington
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: