Albert Popwell (actor)
On this page:
Who is Albert Popwell?
Albert Popwell was an African American actor in television and films from the late 1960s. Born in New York City, Popwell started as a professional dancer before taking up a career in acting.
- also known as Poppy
- born on (89 years ago) in New York City
- ethnicity: African American
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, dancer
- died on (16 years ago) in Los Angeles
- played Matthew Johnson in "Cleopatra Jones and the Casino of Gold"
- played Matthew Johnson in "Cleopatra Jones"
- played The Drunk in "Sister, Sister"
- played Horace King in "Sudden Impact"
- played Eddie in "The Buddy Holly Story"
- played Percy Randolph in "Charley Varrick"
- played Wonderful Digby in "Coogan's Bluff"
- played Bank Robber (Uncredited) in "Dirty Harry"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Popwell (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Albert Popwell for some fun with words!