Albert Rémy (actor)
On this page:
Who is Albert Rémy?
Albert Rémy was a French actor best known for his supporting roles in François Truffaut's first two feature films. He played Antoine Doinel's father in The 400 Blows and Charlie Koller's brother in Shoot the Piano Player. He also appeared in Marcel Carné's Les Enfants du Paradis, John Frankenheimer's The Train and René Clément's Is Paris Burning?.
- also known as Albert Remy, Rémy
- born on (104 years ago) in Sèvres
- nationality: France
- profession: Actor
- died on (47 years ago) in Paris
- "Mata Hari"
- played Julien Doinel (Antoine's stepfather) in "The 400 Blows"
- "Charterhouse of Parme"
- "Is Paris Burning?"
- played Chico Saroyan in "Shoot the Piano Player"
- played Didont in "The Train"
- played Le garçon de café in "Before the Deluge"
- played Marcel in "The Woman Who Dared"
- "Behold a Pale Horse"
- played Surgeon in "Grand Prix"
- "Maître après Dieu"
- "Wild Fruit"
- "Cent briques et des tuiles"
- played Scarpia Barrigni in "Children of Paradise"
- played Bibi in "Razzia sur la chnouf"
- played Ledoux in "Je suis un sentimental"
- played José in "Escapade"
- played Henri in "To the Demon Virtuousness"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Rémy (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: