On this page:
- Albert Reynolds was an Irish politician who was Taoiseach of Ireland, serving from February 1992 to December 1994.
- also known as Рейнольдс, Альберт; 艾伯特·雷諾茲
- born on (83 years ago) in Roosky
- nationality: Republic of Ireland
- education: Summerhill College
- profession: Businessperson, politician
- Marriage with Kathleen Reynolds until
- parent of
- died on in Dublin of alzheimer's disease
- Albert Reynolds is the husband of Vickilyn Reynolds.
- Marriage with Vickilyn Reynolds
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Albert Reynolds
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Gordon Gillespie
Albert Reynolds was born in Rooskey, Co. Roscommon, on 3 November ...
by Richard Kostelanetz
Edison, NJ: WellfleetBook Sales, 1996; Morse, Albert Reynolds. Dali: A Study of ...
by Robert Eccleshall, Graham Walker
Although the IRA cease-fire of 1994 is often attributed to the tenacity of John Major, it was achieved largely through the energy of the SDLP leader, John Hume, and the Irish taoiseach, Albert Reynolds, as well as by American brokerage.
by Miriam Drake
Republic of China; President Mary Robinson, Ireland; Prime Minister Brian Mulroney, Canada; Prime Minister Albert Reynolds, Ireland; and Prime Minister Charles Haughey, Ireland. Since 1986, the John F. Kennedy Library has brought ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Reynolds
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Albert Reynolds
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Albert Reynolds to see it in context!