On this page:
- Albert Richardson: Sir Albert Edward Richardson K.C.V.O., F.R.I.B.A, F.S.A., was a leading English architect, teacher and writer about architecture during the first half of the 20th century. He was Professor of Architecture at University College London, a President of the Royal Academy, editor of Architects’ Journal and founder of the Georgian Group.
- Albert Richardson: Albert Ernest Richardson was educated at Oxford High School, London City Technical College and the University of Oxford obtaining a B.A in 1894, M.A. in 1897 and B.D. in 1901.
- also known as Unknown Christian., The Unknown Christian
- written works: "The Kneeling Christian", "The power-filled Christian", "The Christlike Christian", "How to live the victorious life", "The power-full Christian", "The glory Christian"
- Albert Richardson a.k.a. Albert D. Richardson: Albert Deane Richardson was a well-known American journalist, Union spy, and author.
- read more about Albert D. Richardson
- Albert Richardson a.k.a. Albert E. Richardson was a clockmaker from Ashton-under-Lyne, Lancashire, who designed the first practical Teasmade.
- read more about Albert E. Richardson
- Albert Richardson is the son of Damien Richardson.
- child of Damien Richardson
There are other people with in their name, like Clarence Albert Richardson.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Albert Richardson
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Allison Lee Palmer
English architect Sir Albert Richardson is credited with the reintroduction of a neoclassical style of architecture in Great Britain in the early 20th century. Although the era of neoclassicism ended in the early 19th century with the advent of ...
by Christopher Hibbert, Ben Weinreb, John Keay, Julia Keay
After the 2nd World War Sir Albert Richardson rebuilt the top of the tower in brick. The church possesses a few interesting 17th- and 18th-century monuments; there is an early-15th- century font and, outside, a bronze statue of W.E. Gladstone ...
by Robert Hendrickson
” (Albert Richardson, The Secret Service, 1865) e The Gullah pronunciation of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Richardson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Albert Richardson to find many related words and phrases!