On this page:
- Albert Schwartz a.k.a. Al Schwartz: Albert "Al" Schwartz was an American Emmy Award-winning screenwriter, television producer, and director. He was a writer for The Red Skelton Show, where he and other writers won a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing for a Comedy Series in 1961 and were nominated for the same award in 1962. He also wrote scripts for The Jackie Gleason Show, The Milton Berle Show, The Brady Bunch, Gilligan's Island, Petticoat Junction, and other television shows and made-for-TV movies throughout the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s.
- read more about Al Schwartz
- Albert Schwartz: Albert L. Schwartz was an American competition swimmer who represented the United States at the 1932 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles, California. Schwartz received a bronze medal for his performance in the men's 100-meter freestyle, finishing third in a time of 58.8 seconds in the event final. Schwartz was a star swimmer in high school, competing for Marshall High in Chicago, and then starred for Northwestern University.
- Albert Schwartz is an author.
- born in (93 years ago)
- died in (24 years ago)
- written works: "An analysis of variation in the Hispaniolan giant anole, Anolis ricordi Duméril and Bibron", "A new species of montane Anolis (Sauria, Iguanidae) from Hispaniola", "Haitian butterflies", "A guide to the identification of the amphibians and reptiles of the West Indies", "A Review of the Cybotoid Anoles: Reptilia, Sauria", "Anolis cybotes", "The relationships of four small Hispaniolan Elutherodactylus", "Amphibians and reptiles of the West Indies", "The difficilis complex of Sphaerodactylus (Sauria, Gekkonidae) of Hispaniola", "Butterflies of the Lower Florida Keys", "West Indian amphibians and reptiles", "Ameiva (Lacertilia, Teiidae) of Hispaniola", "Nine new Cuban frogs of the genus Eleutherodactylus"
- Albert Schwartz is a film producer.
- also known as Al Schwartz
- profession: Film producer
- film produced: Eagle in a Cage
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Albert Schwartz
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Bo Beolens, Michael Watkins, Michael Grayson
Albuquerque Albuquerque Ground Snake Atractus albuquerqueiDa Cunha and Nascimento, 1983 Alayón Albert Alberti Albert Schwartz.
by Lynne Warren
Albert Schwartz, the urban photographer, showing landscape scenes, iron works, and general city views. Heinrich Zille, working between 1900 and 1910, shows a darker side of Berlin, the working class, broken ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Schwartz
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Albert Schwartz for some fun with words!