On this page:
- Albert Tucker: Albert Lee Tucker, was an Australian artist, and member of the Heide Circle, a group of modernist artists and writers that centred on the art patrons John and Sunday Reed, whose home, "Heide", located in Bulleen, near Heidelberg, was a haven for the group.
- Albert Tucker a.k.a. Albert W. Tucker: Albert William Tucker was a Canadian mathematician who made important contributions in topology, game theory, and non-linear programming.
- read more about Albert W. Tucker
- Albert Tucker: Albert Edwin Elworthy Lee Tucker, often referred to as Albert Lee Tucker, was an Australian politician, member of the Victorian Legislative Assembly.
- Albert Tucker is an author.
- born in (141 years ago)
- written works: "Airplanes, airships, aircraft engines"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Albert Tucker
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Cultural Intelligence (2014)
CQ: The Competitive Edge for Leaders Crossing Borders by Julia Middleton
Albert Tucker is a Fairtrade pioneer from Sierra Leone.
Black Music and Musicians in The New Grove Dictionary of American Music and The New Harvard Dictionary of Music (1989)
by Dominique-René De Lerma, Marsha J. Reisser
Smith, Willie Mae Ford Tindley, Charles Albert Tucker, Ira Walker, ...
The Most Up-To-Date and Accessible Guide to Business Ever by Capstone
Invented by Princeton University's Albert Tucker in 1950, the prisoner's dilemma is an imaginary scenario.
by David H. Stam
Jack; Jean Galbraith; Charles La Trobe; Stephen MurraySmith; John and Sunday Reed; Albert Tucker. Special Collections: Origins The State Library of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Tucker
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Albert Tucker to see it in context!