On this page:
- Albert Warner: Aaron "Albert" Warner was a Jewish-American film executive who was one of the founders of Warner Bros. Studios. He established the production studio with his brothers Harry, Sam, and Jack Warner. He served as the studio's treasurer, until he sold his stock in 1956.
- also known as Abraham Wonskolaser, Abraham Wonsal, Abraham Warner, Aaron "Albert" Warner, Albert Eichelbaum, A. Warner, Abe
- born on (131 years ago) in Krasnosielc, child of Benjamin Warner and Pearl Leah Eichelbaum
- ethnicity: Jewish people, Poles
- nationality: United States of America, Poland
- profession: Media proprietor, businessperson
- died on (48 years ago) in Miami Beach
- Albert Warner was a former South African cricket umpire. He stood in two Test matches, both South Africa vs. Australia, in 1970.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Warner
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Albert Warner for some fun with words!