On this page:
Who is Albert Whitlock?
Albert Whitlock: Albert J. Whitlock was a British-born motion picture matte artist best known for his work with Disney and Universal Studios.
- also known as Albert J. Whitlock, Albert Whitlock Jr., A. Whitlock, Al
- born on (100 years ago) in London
- nationality: England
- profession: Artist, visual effects artist, visual artist
- died on (16 years ago) in Santa Barbara of parkinson's disease
- some of the nominations and awards:
- Special Achievement Academy Award - "The Hindenburg" (Visual Effects), with Glen Robinson
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Special Visual Effects - "A.D.", with Syd Dutton, Mark Whitlock, Dennis Glouner, Bill Taylor, Lynn Ledgerwood
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Special Visual Effects - "A.D.", with Syd Dutton, Dennis Glouner, Bill Taylor, Lynn Ledgerwood, Mark Whitlock
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Albert Whitlock
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Marty McGee
Matte Photography; Glen Robinson Miniatures; Cli›ord Stine Special Photography; Fred Tuch Assistant Art Director; Albert Whitlock Special Photographic E›ects. Other Awards: Special Achievement Award for Visual E›ects —Frank Brendel, ...
Fourth edition by Brian McFarlane
actress: Glenda Jackson, A Touch of Class supporting actress: Ingrid Bergman, Murder on the Orient Express special achievement for visual effects: Albert Whitlock, Earthquake (US) cinematography: John Alcott, ...
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
SPCL-FX: Albert Whitlock MUSIC: John Williams Modest ...
The Tim Burton Encyclopedia (2015)
by Samuel J. Umland
optical effectS: Albert Whitlock ( uncredited). caSt: Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka), Jack Albertson (Grandpa Joe), Peter Ostrum (Charlie Bucket), Roy Kinnear (Mr. Salt), Julie Dawn Cole (Veruca Salt), ...
The Encyclopedia of Fantasy (1999)
by John Clute, John Grant
Spfx Al Griswold, Albert Whitlock. Screenplay Joel Schumacher. Based on stage' musical by William Brown and Charlie Smith. Starring Lena Home (Glinda), Michael Jackson (Scarecrow), Mabel King (Evillene, the Wicked Witch of the West), ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Whitlock
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: