On this page:
Who is Albert Willemetz?
Albert Willemetz was a French librettist.
- also known as Willemetz, Albert
- born on (128 years ago) in Paris
- nationality: France
- profession: Lyricist, librettist, screenwriter, private secretary
- died on (51 years ago) in Marnes-la-Coquette
- written work: "Dédé"
- film written: Three Waltzes
- official website: www.albertwillemetz.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Albert Willemetz
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Dictionary of Love (2010)
by John Stark
–Jacques Charles/Albert Willemetz/Mau- riceYvain, “MyMan”> toreador pants \ چtor-e-ũ-چdor-چpan(t)s\ n sexy, high-waisted, ankle-length trousers for women, styled after the skin-tight pants of matadors, which became a fashion statement in ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Willemetz
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: