On this page:
- Albert Yu a.k.a. Godfrey Ho is a film director and screenwriter.
- also known as 何致强, 何志强, Chi Kueng Ho, Ho Chi Keung, Godfrey Hall, Benny Ho, Ho Chi-Mou, Ed Woo, Stanley Chan, Ho Fong, Ho Jeung Keung, God-Ho Yeung, Ho Chi-Chiang, Wallace Chan, Tommy Cheung, Alton Cheung, Ho Jang Cheon, Ho Chieh Chiang, Ho Chi-Keung, Ho Chih Chiang, Elton Chong, Ho Chih-chiang, Hans Coltman, Antonin Gasner, Daniel Clough, Martin Greenfield, Philip Fraser, God Ho, Zhi Jiang He, Chi-Mou Ho, Chih Chiang Ho, Chun-Sing Ho, Larry Hutton, Godfrey Ho Jeung Keung, Godfrey Ho Chi Keung, Benjamin King, Ho Chih Kuang, Bruce Lambert, Herbert Lam, York Lam, Charles Lee, Joel Law, Jerry Sawyer, Joe Livingstone, Henry Lee, Ronald Nicholas, Frank Lewis, Kurt Spielberg, Victor Sears, Raymond Woo
- born in (67 years ago) in Hong Kong
- nationality: China
- profession: Film director, screenwriter
- read more about Godfrey Ho (film director)
- Albert Yu a.k.a. Yu Albert is a film editor and sound designer.
- read more about Yu Albert
- Albert Yu is a film editor and film score composer.
- profession: Film editor, composer
- Albert Yu: Alberty Yu is a film director.
- profession: Film director
- read more about Albert Yu (film director)
- Albert Yu a.k.a. Chi-lien Yu is a film director and cinematographer.
- read more about Chi-lien Yu (cinematographer)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Albert Yu
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by R.A. Pedersen
The design team changed the sleds to semi-futuristic cars designed by Albert Yu to be closer to real GM conceptual testing. It was deemed important for the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Yu
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALBERT YU
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Albert Yu!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Albert Yu for some fun with words!