On this page:
Who is Albert-László Barabási?
Albert-László Barabási is a Hungarian-American physicist born in Transylvania, Romania, best known for his work in the research of network theory.
- also known as Barabási Albert-László, 알버트 라즐로 바라바시, ألبرت لازلو-باراباسي
- born on (48 years ago) in Cârța, Harghita
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Physicist, professor
- written works: "Fractal concepts in surface growth", "Linked: The New Science of Networks"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert-László Barabási
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: