On this page:
Who is Alberta Nelson?
Alberta Nelson was an American television and film actress. She graduated from Andrews High School for Girls in Willoughby, Ohio. After several dramatic parts in television in the early 1960s, she made five guest appearances on The Andy Griffith Show, four of them as Goober Pyle's girlfriend, Flora Malherbe.
- also known as Alberta Nelson Gilman, Alberta Nilson Gilman
- born on (78 years ago) in Erie, child of Frank Alton Nelson and Katherine Storkel
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor
- died on (9 years ago) in Pennsylvania of cancer
- read more about Alberta Nelson (actress)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alberta Nelson
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Frankie Avalon, Dwayne Hickman, Susan Hart, Fred Clark, Jack Mullaney, William Baskin, Patti Chandler, Salli Sachse, Aron Kincaid, Sue Hamilton, Troy Milton, Annette Funicello, Harvey Lembeck, Deborah Walley, Alberta Nelson, Milton ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alberta Nelson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alberta Nelson for some fun with words!