Alberta Williams King
is an acrostic for awk.
On this page:
Who is Alberta Williams King?
Alberta Williams King: Alberta Christine Williams King was Martin Luther King, Jr.'s mother and the wife of Martin Luther King, Sr. She played a significant role in the affairs of the Ebenezer Baptist Church, where her father, husband and son all served as pastor. She was shot and killed in the church six years after the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- also known as Alberta Christine Williams King
- born on (111 years ago) in Atlanta, child of Adam Daniel Williams and Jennie Williams
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Teacher
- Marriage with Martin Luther King, Sr. between and (48 years)
- parent of
- died on (41 years ago) in Atlanta of firearm
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alberta Williams King
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by George Thomas Kurian, James D. Smith III
Alberta Williams King on January 15, 1929.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alberta Williams King
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: