On this page:
- Phrases with Albertina
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Albertina
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albertina
- Photos about Albertina
- Videos about Albertina
- Scrabble value of A1L1B3E1R1T1I1N1A1
- Anagrams of ALBERTINA
- Share this page
- The Albertina is a museum in the Innere Stadt of Vienna, Austria. It houses one of the largest and most important print rooms in the world with approximately 65,000 drawings and approximately 1 million old master prints, as well as more modern graphic works, photographs and architectural drawings. Apart from the graphics collection the museum has recently acquired on permanent loan two significant collections of Impressionist and early 20th-century art, some of which will be on permanent display. The museum also houses temporary exhibitions.
- Albertina is a city in the Brazilian state of Minas Gerais. In 2004 its population was estimated to be 3,023.
There are other places with in their name, like Santa Albertina.
- Albertina is a fictional character from the 1993 film CB4.
- Albertina is a fictional character from the 2013 film Sleep.
- Albertina is a fictional character from the 1966 drama film Change One's Life.
- Albertina is a fictional character from the 1954 film The Cheerful Squadron.
There are other characters with in their name, like Albertina Sisulu.
- "Albertina" is a book by Valentino Bompiani.
- "Albertina" is a book by Barbara Dossi.
- also known as "Albertina: the history of the collection and its masterpieces"
Albertina is a print ad.
Phrases with Albertina
- Draba albertina
- Viola Albertina
- Arabis Albertina
- Androsace Albertina
- Ceropegia Albertina
- Eremobina Albertina
- Ilysanthes Albertina
- Lachesilla albertina
- Praenucula Albertina
- species Draba albertina
- Species Viola Albertina
- Species Arabis Albertina
- Draba Crassifolia Albertina
- Species Androsace Albertina
- Species Eremobina Albertina
- Species Ilysanthes Albertina
- Species Lachesilla Albertina
- Species Praenucula Albertina
- Variety Draba Crassifolia Albertina
- Ceropegia Aristolochioides Albertina
View more phrases with the word Albertina in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Albertina
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Mr. Ambassador (2006)
Warrior for Peace by Edward Joseph Perkins
Albertina is a short, unassuming woman, a nurse and midwife by ...
The Rough Guide to Vienna (2001)
by Rob Humphreys
At the far end of Augustinerstrasse, beyond the Augustinerkirche, the The Albertina Albertina is a mish-mash of a building, incorporating parts of the re- opens in former Augustinian monastery, the late eighteenth-century Taroucca 2002; ...
by Bo Beolens, Michael Watkins, Michael Grayson
Albertina Albert F.
by Gerald W. R. Ward
Mitsch; Vienna, Graphische Sammlung Albertina, 1963) Die Kunst der Graphik : Werke aus dem Besitz der Albertina, II: Das ZeitalterAlbrecht Dürers (exh. cat., ed. A. Strobl; Vienna, Graphische Sammlung Albertina, 1964) K. Sotriffer: Die ...
by Peter H. Rist
CARRI, ALBERTINA. (Argentina, 1973– .) One of the most prolific directors of the New Argentine Cinema, having completed 12 audiovisual works, including four theatrical features, a TV movie, a miniseries, and a documentary for television, ...
by Peter Csendes
ALBERTINA. In 1742-1745 this palace at AugustinerstraBe, which later came into the possession of the imperial family, was built for Count Taroucca. In the 1 9th century the building was enlarged and partially redesigned. The main hall, the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albertina
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Albertina
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Re-Visión Parto Personalizado
Photo credit: Mark Hoogenboom
Photo credit: archeosteko
Photo credit: frans16611
Photo credit: Jen SFO-BCN
Photo credit: Torsten Mangner
Samsung digital camera
Photo credit: "il Carca" - Enrico Carcasci
Museum for graphic arts in Vienna.
Photo credit: uitdragerij
Photo credit: luca.sartoni
Photo credit: freelenser2012
Photo credit: Mario Spann
Photo credit: Kamil Rejczyk
Photo credit: epakoolay
Photo credit: pollobarca2
Photo credit: Pleuntje
- Albertina Museum
Photo credit: Michela Simoncini
- BIbliotheca Albertina
Photo credit: library_mistress
Photo credit: PatCastaldo
- Albertina Wing
Photo credit: macstre
- Albertina Wing
Photo credit: macstre
Videos about Albertina
Click on an item to play that video:
Scrabble value of A1L1B3E1R1T1I1N1A1
The value of this 9-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALBERTINA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Albertina!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Albertina to see it in context!