On this page:
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Albertine
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albertine
- Photos about Albertine
- Video about Albertine
- Quotes about Albertine
- Scrabble value of A1L1B3E1R1T1I1N1E1
- Anagrams of ALBERTINE
- Share this page
- Albertine a.k.a. Albertine Zullo is a screenwriter.
- read more about Albertine Zullo
- Albertine a.k.a. Albertine, baroness Staël von Holstein: Hedvig Gustava Albertina, Baroness de Staël-Holstein or simply Albertine, was the daughter of Erik Magnus Staël von Holstein and Madame de Staël, the granddaughter of Jacques Necker and Suzanne Curchod, wife to Victor, 3rd duc de Broglie, and mother to Albert, a French monarchist politician. Her biological father may have been the author Benjamin Constant.
- read more about Albertine, baroness Staël von Holstein
There are other people with in their name, like Albertine Bui, Albertine Sarov, Albertine Foster, Albertine Nobert, Albertine Hounsou, Albertine Lastera, Albertine Meunier, Charles Albertine, Albertine Sarrazin and many others.
Albertine is a record label.
- Albertine is a fictional character from the 1960 film Zazie dans le Métro.
- Albertine is a fictional character from the book In Search of Lost Time by Marcel Proust and following adaptations.
- Albertine is a fictional character from the film Mustang.
- Albertine is a fictional character from Assignment in Brittany.
- Albertine is a fictional character from the film Le Skylab.
- Albertine is a fictional film character.
- "Albertine" is the second album by New Zealand singer-songwriter, Brooke Fraser. It was released in New Zealand and in the Oceanic region's iTunes Store on 4 December 2006. The album was released in Australia on 31 March 2007, where it peaked at No. 29. The album's lead single is "Deciphering Me". The follow-up single is "Shadowfeet" – a piano-driven ballad released in January 2007. Albertine became Fraser's second No. 1 album, and she became the only second New Zealand artist in history to have a consecutive album release and have it debut at the No. 1 position on the New Zealand album charts. The first was by Blindspott with their album End the Silence earlier in the same year.
- "Albertine" is a song by singer-songwriter Brooke Fraser, and the third single from her second studio album, Albertine. It was largely inspired by a Rwandan orphan, by the name of Albertine, whom Fraser met while there in 2005.
- "Albertine" is a novel written in 1886 by Norwegian painter and writer Christian Krohg.
- released on (129 years ago)
- "Albertine" is the first and so far only novel of writer and critic Jacqueline Rose. It is a parallel novel, using characters and events from Marcel Proust's In Search of Lost Time.
- subjects: France, Paris, Woman
- released in (14 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Albertine
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Paul F. State
ALBERTINE. The Albertine denotes the ...
by Mark A. Granquist, Mary Jane Haemig, Robert Kolb, Mark C. Mattes, Jonathan Strom
the Albertine Duke Moritz (1521–53), as ally of the victorious emperor Charles V, gained significant portions of the Ernestine territory, including Wittenberg, and thereby ...
The Americas by Don Rubin, Carlos Solorzano
Albertine, en cinq temps (Albertine, in Five Times, ...
by Sorrel Kerbel
Scott Moncrieff, 1929 Albertine disparue, 1925; as The Sweet Cheat Gone, translated byC.K.Scott ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albertine
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Albertine
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Rhian vK
- Albertine and her short short cousin
she's wearing heels in this picture though.
Photo credit: Nadya Peek
- Viv Albertine
Photo credit: charlie llewellin
- Albertine rose
Photo credit: Rhian vK
- Place de L'Albertine
Photo credit: empracht
- Albertine roses
Photo credit: Rhian vK
- Albertine Abijuro*
Photo credit: Seeds Scholars
- Horsemen in Place de l'Albertine
Nice against the grey morning sky
Photo credit: Gord Bell
Video about Albertine
Video shows what Albertine means. , the French form of Albertina.. Albertine Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say Albertine.
Quotes about Albertine
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Albertine"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of A1L1B3E1R1T1I1N1E1
The value of this 9-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALBERTINE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Albertine!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Albertine to see it in context!