On this page:
- Alberto a.k.a. Alberto Sordi, Cavaliere di Gran Croce OMRI was an Italian actor. He was also a film director and the dubbing voice of Oliver Hardy in the Italian version of the Laurel & Hardy films.
- read more about Alberto Sordi (actor)
- Alberto a.k.a. Alberto Moreno Pérez is a Spanish professional footballer who plays for Liverpool and the Spanish national team as a left back.
- read more about Alberto Moreno
- Alberto a.k.a. Alberto Rey is a Belgian pornographic actor of Hispanic roots.
- read more about Alberto Rey
- Alberto a.k.a. Alberto Valentim do Carmo Neto is a Brazilian footballer who spent his career at Italian Serie A and Campeonato Brasileiro Série A.
- read more about Alberto Valentim
- Alberto a.k.a. ingenieroseo: Consultor SEO Freelance, consultor SEM y analista web. Emprendedor de Madrid, ingeniero en informática. Profesor docente en diversas escuelas de negocio como CEREM, CICE y Aula Creactiva.
- read more about ingenieroseo
- Alberto is a fictional character from the 1958 film Il marito.
- Alberto is a fictional character from the 1989 film, Bajarse al moro.
- Alberto is a fictional character from the 2012 film Halley.
- Alberto is a fictional character from the 2012 film Superstar.
- Alberto is a fictional character from the 1964 film I am Cuba.
- Alberto is a fictional character from the 2014 film Smetto quando voglio.
- Alberto is a fictional character from the 2006 film I Love Miami.
- Alberto is a fictional character from the 1970 film The Garden of the Finzi-Continis.
- Alberto is a fictional character from the 1953 film I Vitelloni.
- Alberto is a fictional character from the 1991 film Giant Robo.
- Alberto is a fictional character from the 2012 film Mariachi Gringo.
- Alberto is a fictional film character.
- Alberto is a fictional character from the 2012 film Ruta De La Luna.
- Alberto is a fictional character from the 2010 film Tres Marías.
There are other characters with in their name, like José Alberto, Alberto Valle, Alberto García, Alberto Garcia, Alberto Medina, Alberto Vargas, Carlos Alberto, Alberto Bressan, Alberto Colombo, Alberto Falcone, Alberto Granado, Alberto Moretti, Alberto Santana, Alberto Gutierrez, Alberto Gutiérrez, Alberto da Giussano and José Alberto 'Amor Obsoleto.
"Alberto" is a composition, cataloged instance.
Alberto is the Romance version of the Latinized form of Germanic Albert. It is used in Italian, Portuguese and Spanish. The diminutive is Albertito in Spanish or Albertico in Latin America, and Albertino in Italian. It derives from the name Adalberto which in turn derives from Athala and Berth.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alberto
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
TLA Video & DVD Guide 2005 (2004)
The Discerning Film Lover's Guide by David Bleiler
Alberto is a successful. man-ted businessman who spends much of ...
by Ian Aitken
Alberto de Almeida Cavalcanti was born in Rio de ...
by Sorrel Kerbel
1975 La mutazione femminile: conversazione con Alberto ...
From Captain Kidd to Mom Boucher by Peter Edwards, Michel Auger
Alberto became a full member of La Cosa Nostra. As Vito reported, in a meeting at the Fort Erie. Ontario, racetrack, a Buffalo mobster explained the organizalion's code “about not talking, leaving other members' wives alone, always operating ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alberto
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1L1B3E1R1T1O1
The value of this 7-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALBERTO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alberto!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alberto to see it in context!