Alberto Closas (actor)
On this page:
- Alberto Closas was a prolific Spanish Catalan film actor who appeared in the Cinema of Argentina in the 1940s and 1950s and in Spanish cinema after 1955 His family emigrated to Argentina in 1936 during the Spanish Civil War where in 1942 he acted in his first film Nada más que amor. He made over 90 film and television appearances and he continued to act on Spanish television up until his death in September 1994 from lung cancer.
- also known as Alberto Closas Lluró, Albert Closas, Alberto Closas Lluro
- born on (93 years ago) in Barcelona, child of Rafael Closas Cendre
- nationality: Argentina, Spain
- profession: Actor
- parent of Alberto Closas
- died on (20 years ago) in Madrid of lung cancer
- Alberto Closas is an actor.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alberto Closas (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alberto Closas for some fun with words!