On this page:
- Alberto Colombo is a former racing driver from Italy. He unsuccessfully entered three Formula One Grands Prix in 1978 with ATS and Merzario. He won the 1974 Italian Formula Three Championship and also enjoyed some success in Formula Two.
- Alberto Colombo was a film score composer.
- also known as Albert Colombo, Al Colombo
- born on (127 years ago) in New York City
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Film score composer
- died on (61 years ago) in Los Angeles
- nomination: - nominated to Academy Award for Best Original Music Score - "Portia on Trial" (Republic Studio Music Department, Score by Alberto Colombo.)
Alberto Colombo is a fictional character from the 2010 film Welcome to the South and from the 2012 film Welcome to the North.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alberto Colombo
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Robert Beck
Willis; music, Alberto Colombo; editor, Ben Lewis; sound, Douglas Shearer; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alberto Colombo
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alberto Colombo for some fun with words!