Alberto Cracco (actor)
On this page:
Who is Alberto Cracco?
Alberto Cracco is an actor.
- born in Sirmione
- nationality: Italy
- profession: Actor
- "Miracle of Marcellino"
- played Agostino Casaroli in "Karol: The Pope, The Man"
- played Don Mario Canciani in "Il Divo"
- played Ugo in "In Your Hands"
- played Questore Montanari in "Vincere"
- played UBS Bank Teller in "Creepers"
- played Medium in "Good Morning, Night"
- played Preside Baccelli in "Maria Montessori: una vita per i bambini"
- played Viola in "The Mask"
- played Soldier #2 in "Von Buttiglione Sturmtruppenführer"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alberto Cracco (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alberto Cracco for some fun with words!