Alberto de Mendoza (actor)
is an acrostic for adm.
On this page:
Who is Alberto de Mendoza?
Alberto de Mendoza: Alberto Manuel Rodríguez-Gallego González de Mendoza was an Argentine film actor who appeared in some 114 films between 1930 and 2005, spanning eight decades.
- also known as Albert Mendoza, Alberto Mendoza, Alberto Manuel Rodríguez-Gallego González de Mendoza, De Mendoza, Alberto Manuel Rodríguez Gallego Gonzáles de Mendoza
- born on (91 years ago) in Belgrano, Buenos Aires
- nationality: Argentina
- profession: Actor
- parent of
- died on in Madrid of respiratory failure
- "Kill and Be Killed"
- "Searching for Monica"
- "El Asalto"
- played Víctor in "Cleopatra"
- "Me First"
- played John Stanley in "The Case of the Scorpion's Tail"
- "So Feared a Hell"
- played Neil Wardh in "Blade of the Ripper"
- played Henry Dumurrier in "One on Top of the Other"
- played Sgt. Brandon in "A Lizard in a Woman's Skin"
- played Lucky in "A Bullet for Sandoval"
- "The House on Garibaldi Street"
- "What Changed Charley Farthing?"
- played Le Roi (The King) in "Delusions of Grandeur"
- "Horror Express"
- "Filomena Marturano"
- played Giorgio Russo in "Special Killers"
- "Adam and the Serpent"
- "Pasó en mi barrio"
- played Lt. DeLuca in "The Marihuana Story"
- played Juan de Ávila in "The Man Who Knew Love"
- played Hugo Hendrix in "The Dictator's Guns"
- played Juan in "Bossa Nova"
- played Otto Martino in "And Then There Were None"
- played Don Mariano in "Tapas"
- played Tomas in "The Forgotten Pistolero"
- played Martin in "Open Season"
- "The Ghost Lady"
- "The People Who Own the Dark"
- "Su mejor alumno"
- "La novia de la Marina"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alberto de Mendoza (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: