Alberto Farnese (actor)
On this page:
Who is Alberto Farnese?
Alberto Farnese was an Italian actor. He appeared in 89 films and television shows between 1951 and 1989. He starred in the film Whom God Forgives, which won the Silver Bear Extraordinary Prize of the Jury award at the 7th Berlin International Film Festival.
- also known as Albert Farley, Alberto Quaglini
- born on (89 years ago) in Palombara Sabina
- nationality: Italy
- profession: Actor
- died on (19 years ago) in Rome
- played Losco (Il Pirata) in "Colossus and the Amazon Queen"
- played Marcus Claudius Marcellus in "Siege of Syracuse"
- played Colonel Roger in "Supermen Against the Orient"
- "Three Giants of the Roman Empire"
- played Pedro in "Whom God Forgives"
- played Paolo in "Caccia all'uomo"
- played Amedeo Aniante in "La cieca di Sorrento"
- played Commendatore Milanese in "Beach Casanova"
- played Alfredo (lover of Sofia) in "The Gold of Naples"
- played Avv. Ferrante in "Squadra antitruffa"
- played Dakim in "Nefertiti, Queen of the Nile"
- played Poldo in "Nobody's Children"
- played Marcello in "Sign of Rome"
- played Magistrate Vezio Rufo in "Gladiator of Rome"
- played Bandit Chieftain in "The Wonders of Aladdin"
- played Don Falcone in "Detective School Dropouts"
- played Alonzo de Carmona in "Pirate of the Half Moon"
- played Poldo in "L'angelo bianco"
- played Gaspard in "Suleiman the Conqueror"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alberto Farnese (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALBERTO FARNESE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alberto Farnese!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alberto Farnese for some fun with words!