On this page:
- Alberto Granado was an Argentine–Cuban biochemist, doctor, writer, and scientist. He was also the youthful friend and traveling companion of revolutionary Che Guevara during their 1952 trip around Latin America, and later founded the Santiago School of Medicine in Cuba. He authored the memoir Traveling with Che Guevara: The Making of a Revolutionary, which served as a reference for the 2004 film The Motorcycle Diaries, in which he was played by Rodrigo de la Serna. An elderly Alberto Granado makes a short appearance at the end of the film.
- also known as Dr. Alberto Granado, Alberto Granado Jimenez
- born on (93 years ago) in Hernando, Córdoba, child of Dionisio T. Granado and Adelina Jiménez Romero
- ethnicity: Cubans, Argentines
- nationality: Argentina
- education: National University of Cordoba
- profession: Physician, writer, biochemist
- Marriage with Delia María Duque Duque between and (56 years)
- parent of
- died on (4 years ago) in Havana
- Alberto Granado is the son of Alberto Granado and Delia Maria Duque Duque.
Alberto Granado: The fictional representation of the Argentine–Cuban biochemist, doctor, writer, and scientist Alberto Granado.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alberto Granado
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alberto Granado for some fun with words!