On this page:
Who is Alberto Lupo?
Alberto Lupo was an Italian film and television actor best known for his roles in swash-buckling and actions films of the 1960s.
- also known as Alberto Zoboli
- born on (91 years ago) in Bolzaneto
- nationality: Italy
- profession: Actor, voice actor
- died on (31 years ago) in San Felice Circeo
- read more about Alberto Lupo (actor)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alberto Lupo
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Eric Michael Mazur
Bob Mathias, Rosanna Schiaffino, Alberto Lupo, Rik Battaglia, Carlo ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alberto Lupo
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alberto Lupo for some fun with words!