Alberto Lupo (actor)
On this page:
Who is Alberto Lupo?
Alberto Lupo was an Italian film and television actor best known for his roles in swash-buckling and actions films of the 1960s.
- also known as Alberto Zoboli
- born on (90 years ago) in Bolzaneto
- nationality: Italy
- profession: Actor, voice actor
- Marriage with Lyla Rocco between and (20 years and 4 months)
- died on (31 years ago) in San Felice Circeo
- "The Agony and the Ecstasy"
- played Prof. Alberto Levin in "Atom Age Vampire"
- "The American Pop Collection: Vol. 1"
- played Doc (Ex marito di Jessica) in "He Who Shoots First"
- "Son of Cleopatra"
- "The Revenge of the Crusader"
- "Ultimate Hero"
- played Chiron in "Minotaur, the Wild Beast of Crete"
- played Andrea Paresi in "Swordsman of Siena"
- played Sicinius Velutus in "Coriolanus: Hero without a Country"
- played Frank Smith (agent 006) in "008: Operation Exterminate"
- played Radiotelegrafista in "Wolves of the Deep"
- played Milziade in "The Giant of Marathon"
- played Magri in "Torpedo Bay"
- played L'ingegnere in "Spiaggia libera"
- played Ayak in "Valley of the Lions"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alberto Lupo (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alberto Lupo for some fun with words!