Alberto Morin (actor)
On this page:
Who is Alberto Morin?
Alberto Morin was an actor.
- also known as Albert Morin, Salvador R. López
- born on (112 years ago) in San Juan
- nationality: United States of America, Puerto Rico
- profession: Actor
- died on (26 years ago) in Burbank of stroke
- played Jacques LaRue in "Outpost of the Mounties"
- played Ben Ali in "Drums of the Desert"
- played French Officer Insulting Yvonne (Uncredited) in "Casablanca"
- played Mr. Ramírez, Manager of the Hilton (Uncredited) in "Fun in Acapulco"
- played Soldier #2 (Uncredited) in "For Whom the Bell Tolls"
- played Detective (Uncredited) in "To Catch a Thief"
- played Lieutenant in "Rio Grande"
- played General LeClaire in "Two Mules for Sister Sara"
- played Waiter (Uncredited) in "Titanic"
- played The Senile Brigade member #1 in "The Milagro Beanfield War"
- played Hotel Employee (Uncredited) in "My Favorite Spy"
- played Cuban Diplomat (Uncredited) in "Our Man Flint"
- played Rene Picard (Uncredited) in "Gone with the Wind"
- "It's Only Money"
- played Stage Manager #2 (Uncredited) in "Les Girls"
- played Bartender (Uncredited) in "An Affair to Remember"
- played Pablo Armendariz in "Mexican Manhunt"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alberto Morin (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALBERTO MORIN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alberto Morin!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alberto Morin for some fun with words!