On this page:
- Alberto Valdés: Capt. Alberto Valdés Ramos was an equestrian from Mexico and Olympic champion. He won a gold medal riding his horse Chihuahua in the show jumping competition for the Mexican team along with Humberto Mariles and Rubén Uriza at the 1948 Summer Olympics in London. Capt. Valdes and Chihuahua placed equal 10th on a total of 20 points in the individual competition. His team mate Col. Humberto Mariles riding Arete won the individual gold medal on a total of 6.25 points.
- also known as Alberto Valdez Ramos
- born on (96 years ago)
- died on
- Alberto Valdés a.k.a. Alberto Valdes is an author.
- also known as Alberto Valdés
- born in (81 years ago)
- written works: "Agricultural Support Policies in Transition", "Surveillance of agricultural price and trade policies", "Agricultural protection in OECD countries", "Potential of agricultural exports to finance increased food imports in selected developing countries", "Trade, exchange rate, and agricultural pricing policies in Chile"
- Alberto Valdés a.k.a. Alberto 'Virgilio' Valdés: Alberto 'Virgilio' Valdés is a percussionist and a member of the musical group Buena Vista Social Club.
- read more about Alberto 'Virgilio' Valdés
- Alberto Valdés is a cinematographer.
- also known as Alberto Valdés Dones
- profession: Cinematographer
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alberto Valdés
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Harvey F. Kline
de Ferranti, David, William Foster, Daniel Lederman, Guillermo Perry, and Alberto Valdés. Beyond the City: The Rural Contribution to Development. Washington, D.C.: World Bank, 2005. Dornbusch, Rudiger, and Stanley Fisher. “ Moderate ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alberto Valdés
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: