On this page:
Who is Alberto Verso?
Alberto Verso was a costume designer.
- born on (73 years ago) in Messina
- nationality: Italy
- profession: Costume designer
- died on (7 years ago) in Rome
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to David Di Donatello for Best Costume Design - "The Bachelor", with Milena Canonero
- nominated to David Di Donatello for Best Costume Design - "The Truce"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alberto Verso
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Robert W. Pohle Jr., Douglas C. Hart, Rita Pohle Baldwin
Manchón; Music: Piero Piccioni; Cinematography: Armando Nannuzzi; Editing: Nino Baragli; Set Decoration: Ezio Di Monte, Juan de Satrustegui Pérez-Caballero; Costume Design: Alberto Verso Cast: Alberto Sordi (Arpagone), ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alberto Verso
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alberto Verso for some fun with words!