On this page:
Who is Albhy Galuten?
Albhy Galuten is an American technology executive and futurist, Grammy Award-winning record producer, composer, musician, orchestrator and conductor. He has numerous inventions and has produced 18 number 1 singles with songs and albums selling over 100,000,000 copies. He has won two Grammy Awards, a Dramalogue award and a BMI award.
- also known as Alby Galuten; Galuten, Albhy
- born on (68 years ago) in Brooklyn
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Record producer, composer, orchestrator, musician
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Grammy Award for Producer of the Year, Non-Classical, with Bee Gees & Karl Richardson
- Grammy Award for Album of the Year - "Saturday Night Fever" (Artists, Producers), with David Shire, KC and the Sunshine Band, Kool & the Gang, MFSB, Ralph MacDonald, Tavares, The Trammps, Walter Murphy, Yvonne Elliman, Arif Mardin, Bill Oakes, Bobby Martin, Broadway Eddie, Freddie Perren, K.G. Productions, Karl Richardson, Richard Finch, Ron Kersey, Thomas J. Valentino, William Salter, Bee Gees & Harry Wayne Casey
- Grammy Award for Producer of the Year, Non-Classical, with Bee Gees & Karl Richardson
- nominated to Academy of Country Music Award for Single Record of the Year - "Islands in the Stream", with RCA Records, Kenny Rogers, Barry Gibb, Dolly Parton, Karl Richardson
- Academy of Country Music Award for Single Record of the Year - "Islands in the Stream", with Karl Richardson, Kenny Rogers, RCA Records, Dolly Parton, Barry Gibb
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Albhy Galuten
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
More Than a Century of Recordings from Wax Cylinder to the Internet by Brian Wright-McLeod
Albhy Galuten, Leon Russell, Stan Szeleste, Larry Knechtel, keyboards; Donald Duck Dunn, Billy Rich, Arnold Rosenthal, bass; Jim Keltner, drums; ...
by Steve Sullivan
Co-producer Albhy Galuten contributed a nifty ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albhy Galuten
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Albhy Galuten for some fun with words!