On this page:
- Albion is a city in Calhoun County in the south central region of the Lower Peninsula of the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 8,616 at the 2010 census and is part of the Battle Creek Metropolitan Statistical Area. From the time that the earliest English-speaking settlers arrived, the area has also been known as The Forks, because it is situated at the confluence of the north and south branches of the Kalamazoo River. The Festival of the Forks has been held annually since 1967 to celebrate Albion's ethnic heritage.
- Albion is a town in Albion and Jefferson townships, Noble County, Indiana, United States. The population was 2,349 at the 2010 census. The city is the county seat of Noble County.
- Albion is a city in and the county seat of Edwards County, Illinois, United States. The population was 1,933 at the 2000 census.
- Albion is a city in and the county seat of Boone County, Nebraska, United States. The population was 1,650 at the 2010 census.
- Albion is a borough in Erie County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 1,516 at the 2010 census. A neighboring, larger town which many Albionites may associate with is Edinboro, and the much larger but more distant city of Erie. It is part of the Erie Metropolitan Statistical Area. One of their main industries is the Albion State Correctional Institute.
- Albion is a city in Cassia County, Idaho, United States. It is part of the Burley, Idaho Micropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 267 at the 2010 census. Albion was the county seat of Cassia County from 1879 to 1918.
- Albion is a city in Marshall County, Iowa, United States. The population was 505 at the 2010 census.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albion (city)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Albion (city)
British Albion CX22 Heavy Artillery Tractor
Imperial War Museum, Duxford
Photo credit: Dave Hamster
Anagrams of ALBION
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Albion!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Albion to see it in context!