On this page:
Definition of the noun alborg
What does alborg mean as a name of something?
- a city and port in northern Jutland
- lexical domain: Locations - nouns denoting spatial position
- synonym of Alborg: Aalborg
- instance of: city / metropolis / urban center = a large and densely populated urban area; port = a place (seaport or airport) where people and merchandise can enter or leave a country
- part of: Danmark / Denmark / Kingdom of Denmark = a constitutional monarchy in northern Europe
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alborg
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
ALBORG, Alburgum. ALBRET, L.\mzrr, Leporetum, Lebretum. ALBUFERA, Ammnum Stagnum. ALBUQUERKE, Auwqulmqul-:, Albuqnercum Americanum. , ALBUQUERQUE, Albuquercum. \_M,wmwW~¢_,, ALCACAR CEGUER, Alcasarium ...
by Mona Baker, Kirsten Malmkjær
Alborg: Alborg Universitets forlag. Lorscher, Wolfgang (1991a) Translation Performance, Translation Process and Translation ...
by Random House, Stephen Elliott
inhabitant Denmark other name: 17 Kongeriget Danmark capltnlllargnt city: 9 Kobenhavn 10 Copenhagen others: 3 Hov 4 Hals, Koge, Nibe, Riba, Soro 5 Arhus, Kosor, Veile 6 Aarhus, Abenra, Alborg, Dorsor, Dragor, Nyberg, Odense.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alborg
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alborg
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Woody H1
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Scrabble value of A1L1B3O1R1G2
The value of this 6-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALBORG
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alborg!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alborg to find many related words and phrases!