On this page:
Definition of the noun Albunea
What does Albunea mean as a name of something?
Albunea is a genus of Albuneidae, described by Weber in 1795.
- synonyms: genus Albunea / Albuminea / genus Albuminea / Albunaea / genus Albunaea / Mioranina / genus Mioranina / Symnista / genus Symnista
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Malacostraca
- order: Decapoda
- family: Albuneidae
- species Albunea asymmetrica
- species Albunea bulla
- species Albunea carabus
- species Albunea catherinae
- species Albunea cuisiana
- species Albunea danai
- species Albunea elegans
- species Albunea elioti
- species Albunea galapagensis
- species Albunea gibbesii
- species Albunea groeningi
- species Albunea hahnae
- species Albunea holthuisi
- species Albunea lucasia
- species Albunea marquisiana
- species Albunea microps
- species Albunea occulatus
- species Albunea occulta
- species Albunea okinawaensis
- species Albunea paretii
- species Albunea speciosa
- species Albunea steinitzi
- species Albunea symmysta
- species Albunea thurstoni
- species Albunea turritellacola
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Albunea is a genus of Corystidae, described by Weber in 1795.
Albunea a.k.a. The Tiburtine Sibyl or Albunea was a Roman sibyl, whose seat was the ancient Etruscan town of Tibur.
- read more about Tiburtine Sibyl
Phrases with Albunea
Phrases starting with the word Albunea:
- Albunea Bulla
- Albunea danai
- Albunea Edsoni
- Albunea Elioti
- Albunea Hahnae
- Albunea Scabra
- Albunea Barbara
- Albunea Carabus
- Albunea Elegans
- Albunea Lucasia
- Albunea Microps
- Albunea Occulta
- Albunea paretii
- Albunea Cuisiana
- Albunea gibbesii
- Albunea Guerinii
Phrases ending with the word Albunea:
View more phrases with the word Albunea in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Albunea
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
* Albunea is a wood near Rome, sacred to the Muses.
Or, Fabulous History of the Heathen Gods and Illustrious Heroes
ALBUNEA. A wood near Tibur and the river Anio, sacred to the Muses. It received its name from a sibyl, worshipped as a goddess at Tibur, whose temple still remains. ALBURN US. A god revered on a mountain of the same name, in Lucania.
by sir William Smith
Albulae Aquae [Albunea.] Albunea or Albuna, a prophetic nymph or Sybil, to whom a grove was consecrated in the neighbourhood of Tibur (Tivoli), with a fountain and a temple. This fountain was the largest of the Albulae aquae, still called ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albunea
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Albunea
Click on an item to view that photo:
The rooms here are extremely clean as a whistle!
Photo credit: Fatbooo
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Albunea
Hotel Sibilla Albunea Tivoli Italy
Scrabble value of A1L1B3U1N1E1A1
The value of this 7-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALBUNEA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Albunea!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Albunea to find many related words and phrases!