On this page:
"Alchemik" is a Polish historical film. It was released in 1988.
- country: Poland
- language: Polish Language
- director: Jacek Koprowicz
- executive producers: Wielislawa Piotrowska & Jerzy R. Michaluk
- production design by Pawel Mirowski, Tadeusz Myszorek, Bogdan Solle
- written by Jacek Koprowicz
- Leon Niemczyk as Zwinger
- Michał Bajor as Prince Fryderyk
- Olgierd Łukaszewicz as Sendivius
- Joanna Szczepkowska as Teresa Seton
- Marek Obertyn as Von Rumpf
- Michał Pawlicki as Von Lotz
- Jerzy Nowak as Prince Kiejstut
- Henryk Machalica as Vasari
- Mariusz Dmochowski as Master Melchior
- Mieczyslaw Voit as Confessor
- Katarzyna Galaj as Maria
- August Kowalczyk as Seton
- Henryk Borowski as Father Salezy
- Mariusz Benoit as Father Hieronim
- Piotr Wysocki as Father Mervill
- cinematography by Wit Dabal & Bogdan Stachurski
- edited by Zbigniew Kostrzewinski & Zenon Piórecki
- music by Krzesimir Dębski
- costume design by Joanna Jarzynska & Maria Wiłun
- set decoration by Wieslawa Chojkowska & Ewa Tarnowska
- genres: Historical fiction, Fantasy
- released on (25 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alchemik
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Being a Comprehensive Guide to English Authors and Their Works by William Davenport Adams
" See Alchemik, The Compounde of. Ripley, George, LIi.D.. American journalist and author ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alchemik
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1L1C3H4E1M3I1K5
The value of this 8-letter word is 19 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALCHEMIK
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alchemik!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alchemik for some fun with words!