On this page:
Definition of the noun Alcippe nipalensis
What does Alcippe nipalensis mean as a name of something?
Alcippe nipalensis is a species of Alcippe, described by Hodgson in 1837.
- synonym: species Alcippe nipalensis
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Aves
- order: Passeriformes
- family: Pellorneidae
- genus: Alcippe
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Alcippe nipalensis
- Alcippe Nipalensis Stanfordi
- Alcippe Nipalensis Nipalensis
- Subspecies Alcippe Nipalensis Stanfordi
- species Alcippe nipalensis
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alcippe nipalensis
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
An Essential Guide to Common Birds of North America by MobileReference
Javan Fulvetta, Alcippe pyrrhoptera - tentatively placed here ◦ Nepal Fulvetta, Alcippe nipalensis - tentatively placed here • Genus Cutia ◦ Cutia, Cutia nipalensis • Genus Turdoides (27 species) • Genus Garrulax - laughingthrushes ( formerly ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alcippe nipalensis
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alcippe nipalensis to find many related words and phrases!