On this page:
Definition of the noun alderleaf juneberry
What does alderleaf juneberry mean as a name of something?
- shrub or small tree of northwestern North America having fragrant creamy white flowers and small waxy purple-red fruits
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- scientific name: Amelanchier alnifolia
- synonym of alderleaf Juneberry: alder-leaved serviceberry
- more generic terms: Juneberry / service tree / serviceberry / shadblow / shadbush = any of various North American trees or shrubs having showy white flowers and edible blue-black or purplish fruit
- geographic area: North America
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for alderleaf Juneberry
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of alderleaf Juneberry to find many related words and phrases!