Aldo Canti (actor)
On this page:
Who is Aldo Canti?
Aldo Canti was an actor and stunt performer.
- also known as Aldy Canti, Al Canti, Nick Jordan, Aldo Kant, Alan Lancaster, Aldo Conti
- born in (74 years ago)
- nationality: Italy, Kingdom of Italy
- profession: Actor, stunt performer
- died on (24 years ago) in Pinciano of homicide
- played Angel in "Return of Sabata"
- "Rarescope: Amazons and Supermen"
- played Indio in "Sabata"
- played Lucio, gladiatore in "Revenge of the Gladiators"
- played Atak in "3 Supermen Against Godfather"
- played Frank Bimble in "Cosmos: War of the Planets"
- "Wild, Wild Planet"
- played Nick Amadori in "Five for Hell"
- played Gladiator #3 in "Spartacus and the Ten Gladiators"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aldo Canti (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALDO CANTI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aldo Canti!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aldo Canti for some fun with words!