Aldo Giuffrè (actor)
On this page:
Who is Aldo Giuffrè?
Aldo Giuffrè was an Italian film actor and comedian who appeared in over 90 films between 1948 and 2001. He was born in Naples.
- also known as Aldo Giuffre', Aldo Giuffre
- born on (91 years ago) in Naples
- nationality: Italy
- profession: Actor, comedian, voice actor
- died on (4 years ago) in Rome of peritonitis
- buried in Cimitero Flaminio
- played Pitrella in "The Four Days of Naples"
- played Arminio (segment "Il telefono consolatore") in "Latin Lovers"
- played Carlo De Tomasi (Segment "La manina di Fatma") in "I cuori infranti"
- played Esposito's Partner in "Cops and Robbers"
- played Don Calò in "Loaded Guns"
- played Alcoholic Union Captain in "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"
- played Pasquale Nardella (Segment "Adelina") in "Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow"
- "Machine to Kill Bad People"
- played Professor Osvaldo Caroniti in "Oh, Serafina!"
- played Attilio Scardaci in "It Happened in the Park"
- played Cuccurallo (Il carabiniere) in "Spiaggia libera"
- played Carlo De Rossi (Segment 'Il complicato') in "Letti sbagliati"
- played Zog in "When Women Had Tails"
- played Don Marcusio, la guardia in "Assunta Spina"
- played Vincenzino (segment "1 'Usi e costumi', episode 1") in "Made in Italy"
- played Maresciallo in "The Flower in His Mouth"
- played Cocò in "Picone Sent Me"
- played Ciccillo in "Il medico dei pazzi"
- played Raffaele in "Ghosts – Italian Style"
- played Omar Bey Kahn di Agapur in "The Emperor of Capri"
- played Avvocato difesa in "Two Gangsters in the Wild West"
- played Impresario pompe funebri in "The Hateful Dead"
- played Seren (Philistine King) in "Hercules, Samson and Ulysses"
- played Padella in "Five Paupers in an Automobile"
- played Il tenente istruttore in "Il carabiniere a cavallo"
- played Dott. Ponzio in "Ciao marziano"
- played Spartaco in "Check to the Queen"
- played Nicola in "Il padrone del vapore"
- played Il Marito Calosanti in "Le signorine dello 04"
- "Captain Phantom"
- played Armando in "The Magliari"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aldo Giuffrè (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: