Aldo Maccione (actor)
On this page:
Who is Aldo Maccione?
Aldo Maccione is an Italian film actor. He has appeared in over 50 films since 1964. He was born in Turin, Italy.
- also known as Aldo
- born on (79 years ago) in Turin
- nationality: Italy
- profession: Actor
- played Camola in "Ante Up"
- "Le Voyou"
- played Big John in "A Policewoman in New York"
- played Felice Spezzaferri in "The Virgo, The Taurus and The Capricorn"
- played Napoléon Bonaparte in "The Loves and Times of Scaramouche"
- played Aldo in "L'aventure, c'est l'aventure"
- "The Chambermaid on the Titanic"
- played Tassin in "Now Where Did the 7th Company Get to?"
- "Les chemins de l'orgueil"
- played Pedretti (Lawyer) in "I'm Photogenic"
- played Zeppe, Actor in "La femme de chambre du Titanic"
- "Too Shy To Try"
- "It's Not Me, It's Him"
- played Adriano Serpetti, the "Dog's Day" male (segment "Un posto tranquillo") in "Sex with a Smile"
- played Antonazzi in "Let's Not Keep in Touch"
- played Chopin in "Sex Pot"
- played Victor in "Due cuori, una cappella"
- played Arrigo 'Ghigo' Buccilli in "Prickly Pears"
- played Amilcare in "Maschio latino cercasi"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aldo Maccione (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALDO MACCIONE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aldo Maccione!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aldo Maccione for some fun with words!