On this page:
Who is Aldo Ray?
Aldo Ray was an American actor.
- also known as Aldo DaRe, Aldo Da Re, Rugged Romeo
- born on (89 years ago) in Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, police officer, voice actor
- died on (24 years ago) in Martinez of laryngeal cancer
- read more about Aldo Ray (actor)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aldo Ray
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by David Thomson
Aldo Ray (Aldo DaRe) (1926–91), b. Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania For every insistence on the vitality of American cinema, it must be said that Hollywood has made a bland, genteel picture of redneck America. The prejudice, barroom stink, and narrow-minded expansiveness of America has not often been ...
by Bill Palmer, Karen Palmer, Richard Meyers
Verdi ( Aldo Ray) for $50 million dollars. The martial arts and choreography can only be described as embarrassing. Brief nudity. 1 1/2 Stars. “Death Dual Of Kung Fu.” See: Death Duel Of Kung Fu. “Death Duel.” See: Duel To The Death. 568. Death Duel Of Kung Fu.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aldo Ray
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aldo Ray for some fun with words!